Founded in 1992 by a CPA, from day one the Paypro culture has been built on embracing complex client business situations with our expert knowledge in the following disciplines:
- Taxes and Accounting
- Legal Compliance
- Employee Benefits
- Complex Unionized, Remote and Field-Based Workforces
Our commitment to clients means more than just providing world class workforce management software:
- Do the work right the first time, on time, and be expert in all the services offered
- Understand our client’s mission and help solve problems with strategic integrations and customizations, even if that work would normally be ‘out-of-scope’ for a payroll or HR partner
- Respond to support requests with dedicated teams of experts that quickly solve problems
- Be wonderful to work with day-to-day.
We summarize our commitment as “Big and smart enough to do the work well and small enough to know your name and understand your business.” We have built our workforce management business over 30+ years with dedicated client teams and expert-level execution. We have industry-leading client retention because of our staff and timely, high-quality service. We truly measure our success by our client’s success.
Innovation in the workforce management industry means historically separate internal teams can now work in tandem in a single platform. Paypro software serves the critical need for the most robust integration between employee management, accounting, and ERP systems.
When Paypro was founded, we typically only worked with our clients’ payroll manager; now new client meetings routinely include the CFO, CTO, Head of HR and the leader of the Payroll department. We adapted to the increasing scope and complexity of our industry by adopting the Kronos HCM software suite in 2015 and expanding our staff with dedicated support teams for Payroll, HR, Tax Compliance, and Benefits. In addition, we have an on-site IT team that works primarily to support our operations and implementation teams with system integrations and customizations.