Provides consultative direction to clients on best HR practices for various human resource functions and researches and resolves complex issues. Manages a team of staff engaged in the resolution of HR problems and the application of best HR practices for our clients. Evaluates and establishes customer service standards, develops operating policies and procedures, and ensures that services are consistent with overall human resources objectives, policies and procedures, and best practices. Participates in strategic decision making as a member of Client Services management team.
Role and Responsibilities
· Oversees the day-to-day activities and provides guidance and consultation to the Human Resources Support team; ensures Support team is properly trained on the application of processes and procedures and in compliance with established service guarantees and best practices.
· Provides guidance and consultation to clients regarding Human Resources best practices, policy interpretation, performance management and employee discipline, problem resolution, and compliance with state and federal law(s).
· Identify and evaluate process improvement opportunities within areas of oversight to ensure efficiency.
· Designs and implements programs, systems, and services that are responsive to the clients’ needs
· Develops reporting procedures and other methods to establish process accountability and measure success
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resource Management or other related field
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in implementing HRIS applications
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in client trainings
· Human Resource certification (PHR, SHRM-CP, etc)
· Strategic planning skills, and ability to apply strategic concepts in the development of successful Human Resource solutions for clients.
· Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively summarize and present information.
· Strong working knowledge of MS Excel
· Strong data management and reporting skills
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of all State and Federal laws and applicable regulations related to Human Resource Management
· Program planning, development, implementation, and leadership skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in a client service environment
· Project management experience
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday