We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to take the lead in preparing and presenting our Kronos WorkforceReadytechnology solution and M3 Payentryto prospective clients. You will be a product and solution expert partnering with the Sales and Marketing team to ensure the best possible solution is presented to customers and prospects.
The Business Development Specialist supports our sales and marketing team in a complex sales environment engaging in various presales activities including marketing, lead generation, needs analysis, solution development, and product demonstrations.
- Develop and maintain deep product knowledge which you leverage when presenting to prospective clients
- Understand and articulate how the technologies supporting Kronos solutions make our products highly functional and highly reliable
- Assess prospective client’s business challenges and current business environments and translate them into Kronos’ solutions
- Research each prospect and customize demo appropriately including logos, industry, names, etc.
- Deliver compelling demonstration presentations and communicate effectively at all levels within an organization
- Articulate how Kronos connects to other systems prospects may be using now including; accounting software, ERP, CRM, etc.
- Stay informed on industry topics and share thought leadership with our internal team
- Have and/or be willing to develop basic understanding of competitor systems such as; ADP, Paychex, Paylocity, Paycom, etc.
- Handle sales inquiries from existing clients and complete account expansion requests
- Level of comfort discussing technology and how to use technology to improve business processes
- Marketing activities helping to support sales team effectiveness when not preparing and presenting demos include:
- Work closely with the marketing department to cultivate Paypro’s sales CRM database
- Help to maintain CRM data health by updating and assisting in cleaning data when needed
- Work with lead gen platforms such as ZoomInfo, Everstring, and DiscoverOrg to identify viable target accounts and contacts
- Identify and support lead generation activities such as; trade shows, company events, industry and networking events, etc.
- SalesLoft messaging and cadence building for sales team
- Salesforce reporting and dashboard maintenance
- Pardot email marketing automation
- Event and marketing materials prep
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to tailor communication style to different levels within an organization including C-level
- Excellent writing skills and detail orientation
- Technology enthusiast – excited about learning new technology; fast learner
- Must be able to perform software demonstrations in support of the Paypro Sales team
- Must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to think strategically
- Must be energetic and passionate
- Standard knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Sales CRM/Technology proficiency (i.e., Salesforce, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.)
- Must have a personal vehicle available for travel during business hours
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Degree in technology related area; computer science, math, etc.
- Experience working at ADP, Paycom, Paychex, Paylocity, etc. in a product demonstration role
- Presales/solution consulting experience
- Kronos WorkforceReady or similar Human Capital Management technology experience
Additional valued qualifications:
Work, life, or volunteer experience in the following verticals:
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- 25% (Required)