We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to take the lead in preparing and presenting our Kronos WorkforceReady technology solution and M3 Payentry to prospective clients. You will be a product and solution expert partnering with the Sales team to ensure the best possible solution is presented to customers and prospects.
The Business Development Specialist supports our sales team in a complex sales environment engaging in various presales activities including lead generation, needs analysis, solution development, and product demonstrations.
- Develop and maintain deep product knowledge which you leverage when presenting to prospective clients
- Understand and articulate how the technologies supporting Kronos solutions make our products highly functional and highly reliable
- Assess prospective client’s business challenges and current business environments and translate them into Kronos’ solutions
- Research each prospect and customize demo appropriately including logos, industry, names, etc.
- Deliver compelling demonstration presentations and communicate effectively at all levels within an organization
- Articulate how Kronos connects to other systems prospects may be using now including; accounting software, ERP, CRM, etc.
- Stay informed on industry topics and share thought leadership with our internal team
- Have and/or be willing to develop basic understanding of competitor systems such as; ADP, Paychex, Paylocity, Paycom, etc.
- Handle sales inquiries from existing clients and complete account expansion requests
- Level of comfort discussing technology and how to use technology to improve business processes
- Salesforce reporting and dashboard maintenance
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to tailor communication style to different levels within an organization including C-level
- Excellent writing skills and detail orientation
- Technology enthusiast – excited about learning new technology; fast learner
- Must be able to perform software demonstrations in support of the Paypro Sales team
- Must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to think strategically
- Must be energetic and passionate
- Standard knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Sales CRM/Technology proficiency (i.e., Salesforce)
- Must have a personal vehicle available for travel during business hours
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Degree in technology related area; computer science, math, etc. or proven experience in Salesforce.com, Kronos or similar.
- Experience working at ADP, Paycom, Paychex, Paylocity, etc. in a product demonstration role
- Presales/solution consulting experience
- Kronos WorkforceReady or similar Human Capital Management technology experience
Additional valued qualifications:
Work, life, or volunteer experience in the following verticals:
Job Type: Full-time