Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative Human Resources and Benefits support to clients. Must be able to work as a part of a team as well as manage projects and deadlines independently.
- Provide dedicated support to multiple companies for all Human Resources and benefit-related matters.
- Facilitate annual benefits renewals: Implement, attend and conduct open enrollment meetings.This will include designing presentations and organizing relevant information and documents from various carriers.
- Complete carrier surveys regarding group size and ownership. Address carrier audits as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues, resolve claims inquiries, and communicate with carriers as needed.
- Foster strong , positive relationships both with clients and third party partners.
- ACA Administration and Compliance: determine measurement periods, track hours, define benefit eligibility, and complete tax forms.
- COBRA Administration: terminate benefits, mail-out COBRA offer notices, track enrollment eligibility and payments.
- Provide HRIS Support to clients for Cloud based, proprietary Workforce Management system.
- Must consult with client and advise on Human Resources matters. Ability to coach client on performance management, policies and procedures, compliance, and employment law.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of Human Resources and/or Benefits experience
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to explain benefit concepts to audiences across a broad variety of industries
- Strong presentation skills
- Microsoft Excel: Intermediate level (Experience with V-lookup is particularly helpful).
- Familiarity working with multiple insurance carriers and knowledge of different benefit plan types and offerings, including but not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, HRA, HSA, FSA ,supplemental life, LTD and other voluntary plans
- Familiar with EDI file transmission and carrier feeds which include: connection set up, validatingand auditing files
- Professional Human Resources and/or Benefits certifications (i.e., PHR, SHRM-CP, CEBS, etc)
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Kronos/cloud based software experience
Job Type: Full-time