Role and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate must be a quick learner with technical aptitude skills. In this role, HRIS support and guidance will be provided to our clients:
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may include customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provide dedicated HRIS Administration and Support to multiple clients for Cloud based, proprietary Workforce Management system – addressing HR and Benefit-related matters for clients.
- Serve as Team Lead to resolved HRIS support client related issues prior to escalating to department manager for guidance.
- Ability to understand a client’s underlying business and organizational issues and think strategically to use Paypro’s products to find a resolution.
- ACA Administration and Compliance: determine measurement periods, track hours, define benefit eligibility, complete and file required tax forms.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Collaborates with Management and HRIS staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the HRIS technology.
- Ability to coach clients on HR matters such as performance management, policies and procedures, and compliance and employment law.
- Must be able to manage projects and deadlines independently.
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity and effectively execute last minute client changes – must be flexible in handling internal needs and client decisions.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of related HR & Benefits experience required with at least one (1) year serving in a Supervisory position preferred
- Experience in a client service environment handling multiple external clients and ability to present ideas and programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Human Resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software (experience with Excel V-lookup is particularly helpful)
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one (1) commercial HRIS product (e.g., UKG or comparable product).
- Payroll systems, Access, Crystal reporting and web-based databases
- Professional Human Resource and/or Benefits certifications (e.g., PHR, SHRM-CP, CEBS)