Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our IT Support Team. The ideal candidate must be a quick learner who possesses strong PC support skills, great work ethic, and a passion for IT. This role will wear lots of hats and you will gain plenty of valuable experience providing technical support to our clients:
- Provide phone support for our Payroll and Time & Attendance software, including configuration, installation, time clock hardware set up, troubleshoot network connectivity issues, password resets, and assisting clients with set up and reporting questions
- Assist in the roll out process for new clients, on-boarding them to our solution software, and integrating them into our support team.
- Respond to client issues, troubleshoot and fault diagnosis of connectivity failures.
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionally and security issue resolution.
- Provide internal end user support including desktop, laptop and mobile devices; and related operating systems and software.
- Install new and rebuild existing Windows workstations and configure hardware & peripherals.
- Diagnose, resolve and follow up on IT support issues relating to various user concerns and escalate when necessary.
- Interface with third party support and vendors to troubleshoot and supervise repairs as needed.
- Verify all client payrolls for printing and distribution of checks
- Ability to respond to help desk requests after hours on a limited basis
- Provide world class customer service experience for our clients
- Follow the company’s project management timeline to meet the project goals. Ensure success of the project by taking ownership of deliverables
- After initial training, the candidate should be able to work efficiently with little instruction on their day to day work
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in IT Support
- Microsoft MSCE certification or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- ADP and/or Kronos background, a plus
- General knowledge of Windows operating systems, both desktop and server as well as TCP/IP, Terminal Server
- Experience with doing SQL Server Database Migrations
- Experience with Active Directory and Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of network protocols such as: DNS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SFTP
Job Type: Full-time