Paypro is looking for a experienced individual to process payrolls daily and provide customer service support for outside clients in a client service environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Handle payrolls for 100+ clients
- Provide support to client inquiries on payroll questions, processing procedures and the creation of reports.
- Provide assistance on special projects
- Ability to be flexible with hours if needed
- Must be able to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Must possess superior customer service skills
- Must be able to multi-task and answer calls while working on the computer
- Must be very detail oriented and enjoy working with numbers
- Must be able to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Must have extensive knowledge of payroll practices and laws in order to properly support our payroll clients.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree
- Minimum 2 years of payroll processing experience
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- CPP certification preferred
- Experience in a client service environment handling multiple external clients is desirable
- Technology enthusiast – excited about learning new technology; fast learner
- Kronos Background is a plus
Pay: $50,000.00 per year
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
Please contact Pat Scott, Human Resources Manager at [email protected]
for more information.