Are you looking for a way to deliver a better customer experience for your patients and your employees? Workforce management software systems are revolutionary tools for healthcare managers because they can handle complex scheduling, process accounts payable, and improve overall patient services.
Solve your unique healthcare challenges with a customized workforce management solution designed for you – because we recognize that no two healthcare providers are the same. Learn more from Paypro and schedule a free consultation today.
Benefits of WFM Systems Designed for Healthcare
The right workplace management system can maximize the usefulness of all resources and assets. Within an integrated software system, information can be collected, analyzed and shared between administrators and managers to keep operations running smoothly.
Some of the ways that workforce management systems optimize business performance in healthcare facilities include:
- Supporting data exchange and real-time process integration
- Offering centralized, single-point solutions for organization-wide improvement
- Reducing costs, from IT services to licensing fees
- Control labor costs through advanced scheduling tool
- Incorporating AI so predictive analytics can forecast scheduling, compensation and any other fluctuations in need
Workforce management systems can incorporate cloud-based technology for security and compliance. They can provide complete I-9s, W-4s, other tax documents, while including multi-factor authentication and data encryption to keep employee information safe.
SET UP A CONSULTATION WITH A HEALTHCARE WFM EXPERT
Scalable Solutions Across the Healthcare Industry
The benefits of WFM solutions are applicable across various healthcare facilities such as dental offices, hospital and emergency rooms, home healthcare, doctor’s offices and more. Our solutions provide the ability to devote more time to patient outcomes by streamlining processes.
Example facilities include:
- Home Healthcare: Paypro is uniquely suited to serve home healthcare providers. Our partnership with Sandata replaces slow and inefficient home healthcare processes with real-time data capture and integration, then generates detailed paystubs including information about each client visit.
- Doctor’s Offices: Paypro alleviates staff management inefficiencies by offering straight forward self-service onboarding options, paperless paychecks, and so much more.
- Emergency Rooms: Workforce scheduling and staffing is essential for emergency rooms. Paypro’s WFM solutions ensure accurate staff and resource availability.
Cost Savings Associated With Healthcare Workforce Management
Workforce management solutions reduce operating costs while increasing a facility’s efficiency. Some examples include:
- Eliminating human error in regards to data entry or menial tasks
- Increasing employee satisfaction through easy scheduling and time-off requests, and easy access using any device
- Saving time by reducing repetitive tasks
- Boosting security with encryption to protect personal information
- Maximizing revenue by correctly billing worked hours and avoiding unnecessary overtime
Each healthcare facility might have one particular item that makes implementing workforce management software systems into their processes.
“Patient information that shows on the paystubs has cut our time that we deal with employee calls by 75%.” Carmen – Panda Home Care
The Paypro Scheduling Solution
Our easy-to-use tools with mobile access and self-service options let healthcare employees manage their own schedules if needed. When nurses and care providers have a say in their schedules, everyone wins.
Outdated, inadequate staffing practices can have serious consequences, including low employee morale and poor patient outcomes. With Paypro, we provide the ability to build, manage, fill and measure employee shifts. Our healthcare WFM solutions will accurately align staff with workload demand to create a culture of consistent quality care.
Working With a Trusted Partner
At Paypro, we have the affordable workforce management software tools that your healthcare facility needs to run efficiently, improve your employee satisfaction, and ensure that your patients are taken care of. Our team will work with you to understand your goals, identify areas of improvement, and deliver custom integrations to solve your unique healthcare challenges.