We Believe in Long-term Relationships, But Don’t Take Our Word For It
We Believe in Long-term Relationships, But Don’t Take Our Word For It. Hear What Our Clients Have to Say
SETUP A CONSULTATION WITH ONE OF OUR EXPERTS
Exceeding Our Clients’ Expectations Is Hard Coded Into Paypro’s DNA
- At Paypro, we think of client commitment as having the following components:
- Do the work right the first time, on time, and be expert in all services offered.
- Understand our clients’ business and help solve problems with strategic integrations and customizations, even if that work would normally be ‘out-of-scope’ for a traditional HR partner.
- Respond to support requests with dedicated teams of experts that quickly solve problems.
- Be wonderful to work with day-to-day.
- Our top priority is to find our clients significant operational savings – making their businesses better, faster, and more operationally efficient. This, in turn, allows us to form a trusted, long-term relationship.
- When you speak with our clients, we’re confident they will tell you we engage as partners with a problem-solving mindset.
“All members of my dedicated Paypro service team are very responsive. I feel like they really care about me and want to help me resolve whatever issue I’m calling on.”
- Damarys G. – Client since 2011
“We need certain pillars that we can depend on and work with efficiently so that we can devote our time to managing change. In that sense, Paypro absolutely supports what we’re doing. It’s a dependable framework.”
- Greg B. – Client since 2013
“Paypro is not just a payroll company. It’s a whole team of very dedicated and knowledgeable staff that stick with anything you have from beginning to end.”
- Patrice H. – Client since 2000
“The big thing about Paypro is their customer service. I will always say customer service, customer service, customer service is the strength of this company.”
- Sherma B. – Client since 1995
“ Hands down, Paypro is the best payroll and timekeeping system I’ve ever worked with…and they have the best customer service staff I’ve ever worked with.”
- Guy S. – Client since 2010
“There is a risk management aspect to HR. Our worst nightmare is litigation. So being able to use a software system that aids you in being compliant gives peace of mind that’s hard to put a value on.”
- Mary D. – Client Since 2015