What is a Workforce Management System?
- A total workforce management system enables your company to maximize productivity and profits.
- It does so by tracking employee performance from initial application to retirement and everything in between, while freeing HR from tedious data entry.
- Detailed analytics on your employees are easily accessible so that you can identify areas for improvement and make data-backed decisions.
- Improve talent acquisition by delivering an engaging and powerful applicant-tracking system that frees your hiring teams to focus on big-picture concepts.
- Understand the performance of your employees and streamline systems to help them improve by setting and tracking goals.
- Manage your scheduling, attendance, leave, and compliance from a convenient back-end system.
Which Tasks Fall Under Workforce Management?
- Some of the most critical aspects are the core functions of scheduling, time and attendance, and employee leave.
- Secondly, retention of employees with smooth and timely benefits administration, payroll, and performance reviews will save you time and money.
- Minimize legal liabilities with healthcare compliance, tax and proper onboarding.
- Workforce management is a broad umbrella term that essentially refers to any task relating to your workforce. Different solutions offer different coverages of features.
Discovering Which Workforce Systems are Right for Your Organization
- When evaluating the differences among workforce management systems available today, you’ll find that many offer general solutions.At Paypro, you can customize a total workforce management system to your company’s needs by working with our team of expert implementation specialists.
- The system you chose should do it all so that you don’t need to integrate with multiple entities which could cause a lack of real-time data and duplicate entries..
- Analyze and audit your current workforce management procedures to understand where gaps are in your current strategy then give us a call to talk about how we can help improve your processes and start saving your company time and money.
Creating a Checklist for Your Workforce Management System
A modern workforce management system should offer:
- Basic Coverage for day-to-day functions:
- Time and Attendance
- A full suite of employee benefits:
- Self-service capabilities
- Internal dashboard
- Compliance intelligence
- Paperless HR Management:
- Applicant tracking
- Employee Database Management
- Performance Reviews
- Visibility to All Levels of Management:
- Reporting & Analytics
- Workforce Planning capabilities
- Workforce Optimization opportunities
Implementing a Total Workforce Management System
- It may be intimidating to introduce a new workforce management system – that’s why Paypro’s core focus is on expert implementation that sets up your business correctly from the beginning.
- Our team of certified expert workforce specialists can help identify the right system for you, integrate it into your existing processes, and implement its usage among your varied teams.
- Secure buy-in from your HR team by getting their approval on the features of your new system. Your HR team’s approval is the biggest hurdle for implementing a new system.
- If you’ve selected the right workforce management system for your company, it should be able to fully integrate into your company’s existing processes or identify places where automation can replace previous manual processes.
Using Software to Streamline Workforce Management
- Consider a software-based solution that can be accessed anywhere, not only on desktops in office. A solution that is hosted in the cloud and offers access via mobile will significantly benefit your company.
- Find a solution that provides a variety of web-based features so that your employees can access the parts of the system they need while on the go.
- You will want a system that offers a portal for employees, and a back-end for your HR team.
- Paypro’s workforce management software saves your HR team time, and adds transparency for the rest of the company’s employees while keeping data protected with appropriate company-wide security settings.