Employee Management Software & Services
Employee & HR Management Made Easier
- Employee management software will improve your efficiency, help to reduce costs, and keep your workforce better managed and organized.
- Our system will decrease repetitive, manual tasks and labor.
- Identify issues in your new employee onboarding procedure and optimize your processes to become more efficient.
“There is a risk management aspect to HR. Our worst nightmare is litigation. So being able to use a software system that aids you in being compliant gives peace of mind that’s hard to put a value on.”
— Mary D.
More Automation is Possible with a Full Service HR Management Tool
- Better contextualize, analyze, and filter applicants for your most important open positions. Hire smarter and become more effective.
- New employees can essentially onboard themselves as they enter requested data into the self service system.
- Create goals and provide better data-backed performance reviews to your employees.
What Does Your Organization Need From its Employee Management Services?
- Don’t settle, your company’s employee management system should be a cross-departmental tool that helps you avoid costly and frustrating mistakes in:
- Applicant Tracking
- New Employee Onboarding
- Performance Reviews
- Employee Database Management
- Thanks to cloud technology, employee management can be handled online. That means easy setup and continued access to your teams, allowing them to be more agile in their decision-making.
How to Select an Employee Management System
- From the physical hardware to the apps your employees will use, a modern employee management system will streamline processes, and reduce friction.
- An investment in a cutting edge management system helps you to better understand your employees and therefore better understand your company.
How to Adjust Your Business to New Employee Management Tools
- The HR team will need to learn how to use a new employee management software. Working with an experienced implementation team that will walk you through every step of the way will help to simplify onboarding and provide assistance with training.
- Application forms and existing databases will need to be synced up with the new one. Luckily, data can be easily transported from your legacy system to Paypro’s best in class modern workforce management system.
- Implementation success is critical. At Paypro we hold multiple trainings with all stakeholders to ensure no stone goes unturned before handing you the keys to your new system.