Employee Management Software
- Employee management software allows the HR team to take employee management to the next level by reducing the time spent on menial tasks and ensuring a higher level of decision making based on automated and accurate data collection.
- Instead of managing hundreds of paper files, use an online employee management software which automatically tracks critical job and contact data for your workforce.
Employee Management Made Easier
- Employee management software will improve your efficiency, help to reduce costs, and keep your workforce better managed and organized.
- Our system will decrease repetitive, manual tasks and labor.
- Identify issues in your new employee onboarding procedure and optimize your processes to become more efficient.
More Automation is Possible With Employee Management Software
- Better contextualize, analyze, and filter applicants for your most important open positions. Hire smarter and become more effective.
- New employees can essentially onboard themselves as they enter requested data into the self service system.
- Create goals and provide better data-backed performance reviews to your employees.
- Reward employees through metrics based reviews or guide them to success with clearcut plans for improvement.
What Does Your Organization Need From its Employee Management Software?
- Don’t settle, your company’s employee management system should be a cross-departmental tool that helps you avoid costly and frustrating mistakes in:
- Applicant Tracking
- New Employee Onboarding
- Performance Reviews
- Employee Database Management
- Thanks to cloud technology, employee management can be handled online. That means easy setup and continued access to your teams, allowing them to be more agile in their decision-making.
- At Paypro our employee management solution is part of a unified platform where all employee data from payroll, time and attendance, HR, and benefits is connected to meet your businesses unique needs.
Selecting an Employee Management System Should be Easy
- From the physical hardware to the apps your employees will use, a modern employee management system will streamline processes, and reduce friction.
- Identify the biggest employee management issues currently facing your company.
- Survey your employees and HR teams to figure out what features will be important to them.
- An investment in a modern management system helps you to better understand your employees and therefore better understand your company.
Adjusting Your Workplace to Your New Employee Management Software
- The HR team will need to learn how to use a new employee management software. Working with an experienced implementation team that will walk you through every step of the way will help to simplify onboarding and provide assistance with training.
- Application forms and existing databases will need to be synced up with the new one. Luckily, data can be easily transported from your legacy system to Paypro’s modern workforce management system.
- Implementation success is critical. At Paypro we hold multiple trainings with all stakeholders to ensure no stone goes unturned before handing you the keys to your new system.
- Choose a system which offers a simple interface, yet robust employee management features. Choose Paypro.