Payroll Solutions Customized For Your Workforce
Finding The Right Payroll Expert For Your Business
SET UP A CONSULTATION
- Even if you spend your entire day managing payroll, it’s impossible to know every rule for Federal, State and Local taxes in all 50 states and Puerto Rico and all of the ‘micro-taxes’ and special payments for employee benefits, transit, unions dues and retirement. And even the best software won’t automatically configure itself to meet your exact needs. Worst of all, your co-workers expect payroll to ‘be perfect’ and only notice when there is a mistake.
- For 25 years Paypro has specialized in simplifying the entire payroll process while ensuring accuracy and providing in-depth reporting. Payroll doesn’t have to keep you up at night anymore.
- When you work with Paypro, we catch and resolve mistakes before they happen by:
- Verifying every payroll using in-house automated audit software,
- Proactively calling you to discuss and resolve any errors before we process payroll against your account, and
- Auditing all payments to eliminate year-end tax surprises.
- Companies need great Payroll Software AND a Payroll Support provider that checks your work continuously, is available to help, and knows the path to take when you have complex situations. You also need a partner that will build bridges to your Benefit, Timekeeping, Applicant-tracking, Learning Management, ERP and accounting systems so your team can stop retyping information and focus on the employee experience at your company.
- Tax Payments are complex and Tax Penalties can equal 50% or more of the amount owed and are a black-eye for any payroll professional. Paypro can help you avoid late or incorrect tax payments with our expert Payroll Tax Service.
- Paypro is powered by the cloud-hosted Kronos Workforce Ready®, which includes a world-class payroll module that is part of a unified platform and is fully integrated with the components that provide job-posting, applicant tracking, on-boarding, performance evaluation, compliance reporting and more. Hiring the Paypro team to deliver and support the Kronos platform is the best of all worlds — expert support and cutting-edge technology.
SET UP A CONSULTATION
Make Life Easier with Online Payroll Solutions
- Are you a small business owner or payroll manager wearing too many hats?
- Will you grow sales or get your next promotion or year-end bonus by processing payroll in-house?
- Do you spend hours each week manually reviewing and verifying payroll data?
- Do you worry about what will happen if you make a late payment or underpayment?
- Are you part of an overworked accounting department at an enterprise corporation?
- There’s no automated solution that will make all your worries ‘go away’.
- You need an expert partner using great software to make payroll painless
- Online payroll solutions with a expert partner cut out the tedious work so you can focus on the big decisions driving your business.
Avoid the Manual Processing and Go Paperless
- Go paperless with an online payroll and your facility manager, IT department, accounting and payroll teams and your employees will thank you. Paperless payroll, combined with a mobile payroll app and online document storage eliminate the need for paper.
- Going paperless with an online payroll system will save you the headache of sifting through reams of paper come tax time.
- Processing payroll becomes a simple matter of click and approve using Kronos Workforce Ready®.
- Electronic quarterly payroll tax returns.
- Quick access to the real-time payroll data you need to process payroll correctly – with no manual pre-processing steps.
- Self-service helps employees manage payment preferences and view pay statements.
- Securely access to our Mobile App – Download our mobile app from Google Play or the iTunes App Store to access your payroll anytime, anywhere!
- Customizable security levels to keep your most sensitive data protected.
- Custom reporting capabilities to handle everything from the most complex analysis to W-2’s.
- Ability to integrate with benefits administration to eliminate double entry, onboard more efficiently, and reduce costs and complexity.
Is Switching from In-House Payroll Right for My Business?
- When considering outsourcing payroll solutions, it’s important to evaluate your options. What problems will outsourcing solve?
- Do you need to free up internal staff to help with recruiting, training, performance evaluations and other important employee-facing work?
- Are you worried about getting compliance and tax-payments done right with a team spread across states and tax jurisdictions with different rules?
- Do you worry with just one or two staff in payroll that any turnover would prevent you from processing payroll on time?
- No matter the reason, you need to have a thoughtful process to make sure you solve today’s problems without creating unexpected headaches
- Paypro has you covered with our 6-step Timeline to flawlessly switching your payroll software platform.
Customer Support Through Every Step Of The Payroll Process
SET UP A CONSULTATION
- Paypro takes customer support seriously. Each customer has an assigned team with experts in HR, tax, accounting, and software support. We have in-house programmers to help out with customization or to work with your in-house IT team.
- We use great software to deliver an efficient Workforce Management solution to help grow your business.
- We take pride in your success and have adapted our own customer-support model to spring into action quickly and solve problems thoroughly – without waiting on hold or getting passed around between departments.
Selecting the Perfect Online Payroll Solutions
- What features does your business need?
- Real-time monitoring
- Alerts staff if a problem is present and allows for quick review. Provides the ability to make changes on the fly in order to process error-free payroll on time, everytime.
- Gain real-time visibility into your organization with integrated systems that reflect the true state of labor costs so decision-makers can guide the organization more profitably and effectively.
- Payroll Reporting
- General Ledger reports that provide records including earnings, taxes, and deductions, and are linked to a proper GL code determined at setup
- Payroll Register report which is the main payroll report that is generated with each payroll processing to ensure proper documentation and record keeping.
- Payroll Recap and Funding report is compiled during each payroll processing. This report generates the total dollars and summary breakdown of where funds were spent for that pay period.
- Automated event notification
- Automatic third-party notifications
- Configurable HRIS with custom content
- Document storage
- Profile-based functionality security
- Unlimited users with security
- RSA token authentication
- Ensure your accounting software is IRS approved.
- Payroll Tax Feature
- Direct access to our knowledgeable and experienced Tax Specialists who work hand-in-hand with Payroll Specialists to ensure continuity on each of our clients’ accounts.
- As an authorized IRS e-file provider, Paypro has the ability to process returns faster and with more accuracy.
The Benefits of an Automated, Unified Software Solution
- Employee self-service. Employees get what they want and take less effort to support
- Update employee information in real-time with no wait for payroll to records to update
- Minimizes human errors from manual processing
- File taxes electronically
- Convenient and secure organization of payroll information
- Automatic backup of critical HR information off-site for DR and BCP
- Continuous auditing to catch errors before any live payroll is run
- Robust reporting including standard; general ledger, payroll register, payroll recap, and funding reports.
- Open access to a team of experts to help your business adapt to the expected and unexpected.