Accurate, Effective Time and Attendance Systems
- Track employee time, attendance, and activity while gathering data for compliance and cost control.
- Punch card time clock and attendance systems are outdated, long replaced by employee cards, PIN entries, and even biometric scans.
What are the Goals of Time and Attendance Monitoring?
- Tracking your company’s most important resource — its people.
- Eliminate manual tracking — which is both time-intensive and prone to human error.
- Improve time and attendance accuracy for compliance purposes.
- Automate manual HR tasks to improve efficiency.
What are the Benefits of Time and Attendance Systems?
- Using software solutions helps with all shift-related reporting, job costing, and benefits tracking.
- Reduce costs through advanced data collection by identifying waste and optimize your labor budget.
- Employees and HR teams spend less time on payroll.
- Improve the accuracy of your time and attendance reporting and data, mitigating FLSA compliance risk and improving cost control.
- With time and attendance systems, you are always prepared to grow your workforce and onboard new hires.
The Costs of Failing to Track Time and Attendance Accurately
- Lost time. Your HR team will spend valuable time entering data and handling requests.
- Inaccurate data collection. Relying on your teams to input their time and attendance information means constant human error. Inaccurate data makes it hard to make data-based decisions and make forecasts.
- Bloated payroll. Your HR teams work longer hours. Your employees spend more time accounting for themselves.
- Increased potential for fraud. Manual spreadsheets make it easier for employees to game the system by clocking in earlier or clocking out later than they should.
The Different Types of Time and Attendance Solutions
Digital vs. Manual
- Manual keypad entry might work fine for very small companies, but modern companies of any size need a comprehensive solution to help them mitigate risk and accurately track labor.
- Swift and efficient biometric hand scanners free up employees to get to work straightaway in work environments where manually keypad entry may not be the best choice.
Customizing the Perfect Time and Attendance System for Your Business
- You want to give your employees a say in their time and attendance solution. Your employees may prefer using an app, desktop-based software, or simply want to hold their hand under a scanner to clock-in and out or gain access.
- Finding the perfect, pre-built time and attendance system is nearly impossible. Every situation is different. There is no out-of-the-box solution that will integrate perfectly with your workplace. You need something custom.
- You need backend reporting that is specific to your business. Make sure you are tracking the data and metrics that matter most to your business with customized reporting and analytics.
- We can help. At Paypro, we’ll listen to your needs and design a customized solution that integrates seamlessly into your company’s processes.