What is Payroll Tax?
- Every company with salaried employees needs to issue a payroll tax filing.
- Payroll taxes are used to finance social insurance programs like Social Security and Medicare.
- These taxes make up 24.2% of the combined federal, state, and local government revenue.
How Payroll Tax Software Could Help Your Business
- Companies rely on payroll tax software to assist with the preparation of reports and forms.
- Equally worthwhile is the time-savings from the submission of tax documents.
- Payroll tax software is created in conjunction with payroll tax experts. By using a comprehensive software solution, you can leverage their knowledge without having to pay separate consulting fees.
- Payroll tax software saves you time. Most small businesses spend between one and five hours doing payroll every month — that doesn’t even include the year-end tax preparations.
- Avoid payroll mistakes. Payroll tax software can help you to identify mistakes in real-time so you aren’t caught off guard with any year-end surprises.
- We monitor every payroll so you can avoid penalties and other tax-related issues before they happen.
- Free up your time to focus on your business. Avoid spending too much time worrying about tax tasks and focus on big-picture strategies.
Year-end tax surprises are no longer a concern with Paypro
- We audit each payroll every cycle to eliminate year-end tax surprises.
- Continuously monitor your account activity to make sure potential problems can be addressed proactively.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with having a comprehensive solution and expert team to walk you through the process.
- Free up your payroll team to focus on bigger-picture tasks and strategies without having to worry that your payroll taxes were filed correctly.
Payroll Tax Software
- Paypro’s software meets IRS Business Acceptance Testing requirements, Only 1 out of every 25 payroll companies’ can say that.
- It’s important to choose your payroll tax software carefully. There are many things to consider to ensure that you find the right solution for your business.
How Can Payroll Tax Software Simplify and Automate Payroll Tax?
- Payroll tax software simplifies your accountant’s life by recording tax information in real-time, rather than waiting until year’s end to manually compile mounds of reports.
Paypro’s Tax Software
- Our payroll tax software, meets the following criteria and more:
- Easy to use
- Generous customer support
- Legal and tax compliant
- Continuous auditing year-round, not just year-end
- Integrates reports with other software modules like time tracking and payroll systems
- Links to time tracking and payroll pages
- Delivers value towards your business’s bottom line
- Work with your accounting teams to determine what features will be most important from a payroll tax solution.
SET UP A CONSULTATION
Payroll Tax Filing
- Payroll tax filing is critical for your company to remain compliant.
- Our modern payroll tax systems will not only help to ensure that fees are accurate, but will help you to file on time, everytime.
The Importance of Having a Tax Specialist Handy
- To ensure your company’s payroll tax filing is compliant, work with one of our tax specialist. You can put your trust in us knowing that we are approved by the IRS.
- Paypro offers both IRS approval for 941 e-filing, and meets all IRS Business Acceptance Testing requirements.
- With this in mind, you can be sure every submission is compliant.
SET UP A CONSULTATION